[ESP Announcements] Student registration for Spring HSSP closes tonight at 11:59pm!

Jessica Chen spring-hssp at mit.edu
Sun Feb 19 13:33:35 EST 2023

Tl;dr: Spring HSSP 2023 is happening from 2/25 to 4/8! Registration closes
tonight <https://esp.mit.edu/learnsheep23> - come for six weekends of cool
classes on MIT campus!

Hi ESP students,

Registration for the lottery phase of Spring HSSP is closing tonight at
11:59pm EST! Check out the catalog here
<https://esp.mit.edu/learn/HSSP/2023_Spring/catalog> and indicate your
class preferences at https://esp.mit.edu/learnsheep23 to enter yourself in
the class lottery. We’ll release lottery results soon, and you’ll then be
able to add and drop classes (subject to enrollment limits) during the
first-come first-served phase.

Spring HSSP is a six-week program for 7th-12th graders that runs on the
Saturdays between February 25th and April 8th, skipping March 18th for
Spark! Classes — both academic and non-academic — are offered in several
time blocks from 1 to 4 PM. This year, we’ll be back in person on the MIT
campus!

The total cost of attending Spring HSSP is $50, and we offer generous
need-based financial aid for our students. Payment and financial aid
applications will open during the first-come first-served phase of student
registration, and you can pay online or in-person.

We hope to see you soon! Once again, you can register for classes at
https://esp.mit.edu/learnsheep23, and email us at spring-hssp at mit.edu if
you have questions about the program.

Best,

Eunice, Gilford, and Jessica