[ESP Announcements] [Spring HSSP 2020] Class Lottery Closing and FCFS Opening!

Grace Cai spring-hssp-reply at mit.edu
Thu Feb 20 08:00:00 EST 2020

Hi ESP students,

Want to spend 6 Saturdays at MIT?

Want to take classes like “How to build Nuclear Weapons”, “Intro to
Desserts”, or “The Mathematics of Music”?

This is your last chance to register for the Spring HSSP lottery
<http://esp.mit.edu/hssp2020>! The lottery phase closes tonight at 11:59 PM
!

Spring HSSP is a six-Saturday program at MIT for middle and high schoolers,
running from February 29 to April 11 (skipping March 14 for Spark). All
sorts of cool classes are offered in several time blocks from 1 to 4 PM.
Classes will be assigned by lottery—all registrations by 11:59 PM tonight
will be considered equally! Register now at esp.mit.edu/hssp2020.

If you miss the deadline, don’t panic! Starting Friday afternoon and
right until
11:59pm on February 26, you’ll be able to add classes on a
first-come-first-served
basis! Some classes might be full, but you can still register for any class
with open spots. Don’t let the $40 registration fee scare you—it covers all
six weekends, and if the cost is a barrier, we offer generous financial aid!

We hope to see you at Spring HSSP this year! Feel free to email us at
spring-hssp at mit.edu with any questions.

Best,

Christina, Grace, and Zawad

Spring HSSP 2020 Directors

If you wish to unsubscribe from future emails, please look below.