[ESP Announcements] [ESP] Student applications open for Junction 2017!

Junction junction at mit.edu
Fri Mar 31 17:21:26 EDT 2017

Hi everybody,

We have recently fixed an issue with our student application form, making
it now possible to provide contact information in the form. Since our
initial version of the form was unable to collect contact information, we
are unable to reach out to those who have already submitted an application.
We kindly request that those who submitted an application without providing
their name please redo the application with the updated form.

If you are one of these students and would like us to retrieve your
your project* (the exact name that you submitted).

The application can be found at the same link. We apologize for any
inconveniences this may be causing. As usual, feel free to e-mail us with
any questions, concerns, or comments at junction at mit.edu.

Best,
Junction staff
MIT Educational Studies Program