[ESP Announcements] Spark lottery now open!

Leonid Grinberg leonidg at MIT.EDU
Sat Feb 19 17:52:12 EST 2011

Hi!

We are very happy to announce that the Spark lottery is now open!  You can
enter the lottery at <http://esp.mit.edu/learn/Spark/2011/lotterystudentreg>
or see the catalog at <http://esp.mit.edu/learn/Spark/2011/catalog>.  For
every hour that you plan to attend Spark, you should mark one "priority"
class as your first choice class and as many "interested" classes you would
like to attend if not given your priority (that is, first-choice) class.  After
the lottery closes, we will attempt to get people into as many of their
prioritized classes as possible.  You can read more details at <
http://esp.mit.edu/learn/lotteryFAQ.html>.

The lottery will close on February 24th.  On March 1st and until March 7th,
we will open a standard first-come-first-served system to fill up all
remaining classes.  We strongly urge everyone to enter the lottery, however,
as classes tend to fill up fast!

If you have any problems or questions, please do not hesitate to email us at
esp-spark at mit.edu.

Best,
Leonid Grinberg and Alex Dehnert
Spark Directors