[ESP Announcements] Summer HSSP registration now open!

Summer HSSP summer-hssp-reply at mit.edu
Wed Jun 6 22:46:24 EDT 2018

*Student registration for Summer HSSP has just opened!Summer HSSP 2018 is a
seven-weekend academic program that runs on Saturdays, beginning on June 30
and ending on August 11. Classes—both academic and non-academic—are offered
in several time blocks from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm.Open to students from
rising 7th graders to graduating 12th graders, Summer HSSP offers exciting
classes such as The Physics of Life, Make Your Own Playground, and Fancy
Crafts and Knicknacks. Check out the catalog here
<https://esp.mit.edu/learn/HSSP/2018_Summer/catalog> and register at
<https://esp.mit.edu/learn/HSSP/ <https://esp.mit.edu/learn/HSSP/>>.Classes
will be assigned by lottery; all registrations before June 18th will be
considered equally, so take your time to look through the catalog. You can
express interest in as many classes as you'd like and rank up to three
classes per time block as 'priority'.The lottery stage of registration will
close at 11:59 p.m. on June 18. We expect to publish lottery results on
June 20. Afterwards, you'll be able to add and drop classes on a
first-come-first-serve basis starting 12:00 p.m. June 21 until 11:59 p.m.
June 25, when registration is entirely closed.The total cost of attending
Summer HSSP is $40, which includes all seven Saturdays of classes and lunch
each week. We also offer generous need-based financial aid. The application
for financial aid will open during the first-come-first-serve phase of
student registration. Again, you can register for our program at
<https://esp.mit.edu/learn/HSSP/ <https://esp.mit.edu/learn/HSSP/>>. We
hope to see you this summer! Email us at summer-hssp at mit.edu
<summer-hssp at mit.edu> if you have questions about this program.Best,Paolo
Adajar, Philip Tran, and Byron XuSummer HSSP DirectorsIf you wish to
unsubscribe from future emails, please look below.*