[ESP Announcements] Spark 2017 Student Registration is open!

Spark spark-reply at mit.edu
Thu Feb 23 14:29:58 EST 2017

Dear ESP Students,

With spring less than a month away, it’s time for Spark again! We’d like
let you know that student registration for Spark is now open. The first
round of student registration is due by 2/28.

Spark is a two-day program for 7th and 8th grade students happening on
March 11 and 12 this year. We have over 200 different classes which you can
see here <https://esp.mit.edu/learn/Spark/2017/catalog/>. Classes being
taught this year include Intro to Hand Lettering, Rockets, Mutant Plushie
Lab, and more!

Join us in learning about almost anything on MIT's campus!

How to Register

Spark uses a lottery to assign students to classes. You can enter class
preferences until Tuesday, 2/28 at 11:59 PM, at which point we will run the
lottery.

To get a full schedule, we recommend ranking your top 3 classes and
starring at least 10 classes per time block. All class choices will be
entered into the lottery. Our lottery is not first-come first-served; as
long as you enter your preferences before the deadline (2/28), they will be
considered equally with everyone else’s.

Start the registration process by completing registration steps 0-2 at <
https://esp.mit.edu/learn/Spark/studentguide.html>.

---

More detailed information is available at our Spark details page
<https://esp.mit.edu/learn/Spark/moreinfo.html> or in our Lottery FAQ
<https://esp.mit.edu/learn/lotteryFAQ.html>.

Finally, make sure you regularly check the email address that your account
is registered under. Only registered students will receive future emails
about Spark 2017.

If you have any questions, email us at <spark at mit.edu>. Happy registering
and see you at Spark!

Best,